Erin Connor - Bringing her characters to life!
Erin Connor, although not yet widely known in the U.S. truly fits the category of "Working Actor" to a "T". Born and bred near Byron Bay in Australia, Erin grew up on a tropical fruit farm with a menagerie of animals to look after. With a rural upbringing, Erin learnt early on the lessons earned by hard work and community.
Erin enjoys a versatile reputation and has portrayed a myriad of characters from high class QCs to former drug addicts and enjoys stepping into the lives of the characters she plays through both diligent research and a passion for getting into the heads of the storytellers with whom she works.
Erin has received praise for her lead roles in Dru Brown's cult film "The Suicide Theory" (2014), as Julie Nile in "Rise" (2014), where she starred opposite Australian icon Martin Sacks and was released on Australian screens in 2015 and across the US and Canada via Netflix; Her performance as Jenny Bartlett opposite Temuera Morrison (Once Were Warriors) and Ken Jong (The Hangover) in "Occupation" (2018) and "Occupation: Rainfall" (2020), and in "Beast No More" (2019) where her portrayal of the antagonist Blanch has helped enforce the movement of stronger females holding their ground on screens.
As an actress, Erin Connor’s versatility is what makes her stand out, when she is given an acting job, she gives her characters a deep, multidimensional, and most of all, incredibly strong personality. Her aim as an artist is to make sure strong female characters find themselves on screen more often than before.
When viewing her acting showreel and other demos one can easily see her full acting chops: dramatic dialogue, emotional range, physical presence and tension, comedic or dramatic timing, and more.
Some of her dramatic roles include Julie Nile in the 2014 film "Rise" She played Jessica in the 2014 film "The Suicide Theory" (dir. Dru Brown), an award-winning film that depicts a suicidal man who hires a hit man to kill him. Also playing Valeria in the 2016 short film "The Veiled" (dir. Glenn Fraser), a narrative that shows the horrors of human sex trafficking and the effort it takes to fight against it. Her best-known work in Sci-fi is found in the 2018 film "Occupation" (dir. Luke Spark), a story that follows a group of Australian residents banding together to push back against an alien invasion. In the film, she plays Jenny Bartlett, a fierce wife and mother whose strong heart shines through in all of her scenes. In Occupation, audiences truly get a good picture of Erin’s versatility: she’s warm and charming in the first few scenes, and as the turning point comes along, her character develops into this fierce, brave woman. In 2019's "Beast No More" (dir. Aaron Warwick), in which Erin also served as associate producer, the film follows the story of a young biologist who finds herself in an isolated and surreal landscape where she experiences nightmarish happenings. In the film, we see a bloodied, strange-looking version of Erin as Blanch. Erin is no stranger to the comedy genre' either, highlighted by her role as Angela Sturm in the comedy series "Please Rewind", a series about staff at a video store struggling to make business work in the age of the internet.
Erin is also extremely versatile and in demand for voice overs worldwide. Her styles include Retail, Corporate, Sexy, Friendly Retail among others. She voices for radio and television advertising. Also, Erin voices for On Hold, Web, A.I. (artificial intelligence), and Animation Voices for Film and Television. Some of her accents include Australian, Standard American, UK, German, Russian, South African.
Belonging to the roster of magnetic Australian TV presenters, Erin Connor brings her natural charm, wit, and elegance into the way she presents. Whether she is describing a beautiful house in vivid detail, interviewing interesting subjects, or experiencing new and exciting activities for the camera to capture, audiences always find themselves drawn to this Aussie beauty.
quote-leftIt’s important, I think, to live a full life outside of acting and enjoy hobbies, to travel, learn new skills, be with friends, just be adventurous because all of these will contribute to bringing characters to life including accepting and using your own past mistakes, hurts and life lessons use all of it for your craft and be grateful and supportive of your fellow industry peers and finally keep it fun! it’s the only way if you want longevity."
Talent Agent (US)
Kazarian/Measures/Ruskin & Associates (KMR Talent)
The Academy Tower
5200 Lankershim Boulevard, Suite 820
Los Angeles, CA 91601
Phone: +1 818 769 9111
Representative: Mark Measures
Amelia Coventry (rumored)
Stitches the Cattle Dog (Medic)
Residential Intelligence Systems Interface (RISI) (voice)
Officer Aeryn Saunders
Studio Suit 2
Dr. Kathleen Hagen
Detective Constable Kelly
Kim Moore (uncredited)
Reporter 1 / Reporter #1
Girlfriend of Tom Boylan / Compound Guard
Kings Cross Detective #1
- 2019 Hero- Mum Star Residences Paul Giggle Film + Photo, Paul Giggle
- 2018 Hero -Mum Stockland Livability Bodhi Films, Brendan Williams
- 2017 Mum 'Roost-Smoke Alarms' Accomplice, Graeme McMahon
- 2016 Hero - CEO/Boss Waterfront- Eagle St Space Hero, Brendan Williams
- 2015 Mother Sam's Story Alexander Thomas Media, James Medlam
- 2015 Hero role 'Doctor' 'Many Moments' Mohworks, Michael O'Halloran
- 2014 Face of Qld Police Queensland Police Union Sputnik Films , Geoff Mcleod
- 2014 Hero Role- Mother 'Carnival' night shows. Warner Brothers Movie World,
- 2014 Hero- International TVC Transitions Lenses Film HeadQuarters, Ben Knott
- 2013 Hero Role - Mother Rochedale Estates Chris Wells Productions, Peter Meurteu
- 2013 Hero- Mother Betta Electrical
- 2012 Summer Mum Sizzler Accomplice, Grey Rogers
- 2011 Young Woman Dream World
- 2011 Hero- Mum Seaworld
- 2011 Hero- Lawyer Vaalia
- 2011 Hero- Mum Suncorp Insurance
- 2011 Hero- Funny Mum Vodaphone
- 2010 Hero Woman 'New Recruit' Police recruits Southern Cross Ten Media
- 2010 Hero- Mum Motor Finance Wizard
- 2008 Hero-Mum Boardwalk Coolum Beach
- 2019 - Narrator Google Nest Hub Cole Pearson for Voices.com, Cole Pearson
- 2018 - TV Voice over Manicare 'many faces' Entropico, Liz Rowell
- 2016 - TVC Voice Over Miami Pizza Arc Shot Media, James Lopes
- 2016 - TVC Voice Over Estillo BMW Films , Brendan Williams
- 2016 - TVC Voice Over Carrara Markets Southern Cross Austero, Peter Maden
- 2016 - TVC Voice Over Gardner Vaughn Group BMW Films , Brendan Williams
- 2015 - VO artist for entire awards National Building Awards Night PCA, Voice Overs Now
- 2012 - In house Female Voic Over Artist Various Clients National, Austereo Network
- Greg Apps 6 Week Self Test Course 6 week intensive studying self testing/style shows/developing own brand
- Christine King Workshop Amanda Mitchell- teaching scene analysis and on camera skills
- Rick Millikin Australian Tour workshop
- Andrew Thompson Advanced Workshop
- Ivana Chubbuck Technique and US accent with Rowena Wallace Anthony Brandon Wong and Rowena Wallace
- Ivana Chubbuck Tecnique Anthony Brandon Wong
- TAFTA Thea McCleod Workshop
- McSweeney Newman Weekend Advanced Intensive
- TAFTA N.I.A
- Amanda Mitchell Amanda Mitchell (Christine King Casting)
- Evolve Master Classes Advance TV Presenting - Chris Parsons
- Aash Aaron American accent course
- Ben Parkinson Auditioning for Commercials
- McSweeney - Newman Advanced Intensive Master Class Weekend
- Nicholas Bufalo Advanced Acting Worshop
- Evolve Master Classes Advanced Acting - Damien Walsh-Howling
- Aash Aaron Advanced Acting Classes
- McSweeney - Newman 10 Week Advanced Master Class
- Natural Accent: Australian
- Accent Skills: American Standard, Cockney, English, New Zealand, South African, Australian, German, Russian, Scottish
- Singing/Dance: Contemporary
- Sport and Athletic: Aerobics, Athletics, Badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Body Boarding , Bowls, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Fishing, Golf, Hockey, Horse Riding, Mountain Biking, Netball, Pilates, Rock Climbing , Roller Blading, Rowing, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Sailing, Snow Skiing, Soccer, Squash, Surfing, Swimming, Table Tennis, Tennis, Touch Football, Volleyball, Water, Polo, Wind Surfing, Yoga, Archery
- Circus Animal: Trainer, Clown, Stage Combat
- Memberships: M.E.A.A
- Drivers Licence: Car, Jet Ski, Boat
* Photo by Dan_Berghofer
** Photo by Alex Vaughn