"We believe in giving Credit, Where Credit is due!"
- At IndustryCentral, we strongly believe in Intellectual Property Rights and earnestly endeavor to follow a policy of Attribution wherever and whenever possible!
- With this in mind however, certain portions of our content may have been provided by third parties who we, in good faith, have relied upon for their rights to perpetuate said content.
- Many of the articles, blogs, stories and the graphics and/or video content contained therein have been presented elsewhere on the world wide web and have been made available through content sharing or Social Media websites. We pride ourselves in that we work diligently to protect the intellectual property rights of those who have created this content and the sources from which they have originally come.
- It is our policy to ensure that any creative content within our pages whenever possible and we make every effort to ensure that the creator of each and every article, post, photograph, video, or other form of digital "Art" has been properly promoted and credited!
- If we reprint any content found elsewhere on the internet, we again make every effort to acknowledge, credit, promote, and link back to the originating resource and when available it's author(s).
- In some cases we make claim to our use of the material under the Electronic Frontier Foundation's: Fair Use Policies. However, this does not, in any way, alter our commitment to properly attribute any contributions.
- For example, our main website id image is based on a photograph credited to: Christian Joudrey
We are firm proponents of the protection and propagation of intellectual property rights!
In the event that you believe, and have reasonable proof, that we have included any work or content that you (or someone you legally represent) have created or contributed significantly to the creation of to the extent that you may retain creative or legal rights contained within this website and you are encouraged to contact us and make us aware of your claim.
Although we wish it were otherwise the case, IndustryCentral is not in a position to remunerate our contributors financially. However we do have every hope and intention that by including any creative work that you have produced that we have properly given credit and done our part to promote you and your work. Whether it is a Story or Blog Byline, Photo by, Video by, or any other credit, we prefer that said credit is properly linked to you, your website, social media presence, or email and at your discretion! When the work, or content therein, is the subject of a Motion Picture or Television project that is included in a database such as "The Internet Movie Database", we will include a direct link to that project so that every crew member, business, or other interest involved in said production can be found!
What we will do:
By completing the Add/Correct Attribution form (below), we will upon receipt, begin the process of researching your claim(s). Should we, upon completing our 'due diligence' determine your request to be valid we will add or correct any appropriate attribution (credit) that may be due as soon as is possible. At your request, we will unpublish/remove the content until said claim or request has been validated or the issue has been properly resolved!
Request to add or correct a Credit
Notice of missing, incomplete or incorrect attribution:
As stated above, it is our goal to ensure accurate attribution and promotion of the content presented on our website. If you feel you have verifiable information that will assist us in more accurately crediting and content presented at IndustryCentral, please complete the "Add/Correct Attribution form" to submit the form online, or by the alternate methods specified at the bottom of this page.
Complaints regarding content posted on the IndustryCentral website:
IndustryCentral respects the intellectual property rights of others and desires to offer a platform which contains no content that violates those rights. Our User Agreement requires that information posted by Members be accurate, lawful and not in violation of the rights of third parties. To promote these objectives, IndustryCentral provides a process for submission of complaints concerning content posted by our Members. Our policy and procedures are described and/or referenced in the sections that follow.
Please note that whether or not we disable access to or remove content, IndustryCentral may make a good faith attempt to forward the written notification, including the complainant’s contact information, to the Member who posted the content and/or take other reasonable steps to notify the Member that IndustryCentral has received notice of an alleged violation of intellectual property rights or other content violation. It is also our policy, in appropriate circumstances and in our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of Members, or groups as the case may be, who infringe or repeatedly infringe the rights of others or otherwise post unlawful content.
Please note that any notice or counter-notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of perjury. A false notice or counter-notice may give rise to personal liability. You may therefore want to seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting a notice or a counter-notice.
Claims regarding copyright infringement
Notice of Copyright Infringement:Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), IndustryCentral has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may complete and submit a Notice of Copyright Infringement form (Below), or otherwise provide a written communication which contains:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing;
- Your email address and your mailing address and/or telephone number;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
Please submit your notice to IndustryCentral as follows:
Please complete the Notice of Copyright Infringement form" to submit the form online, or by the alternate methods specified at the bottom of this page.
Counter-Notice Regarding Claim of Copyright Infringement form, or otherwise provide a written communication which contains:
- Identification of the material removed or to which access has been disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that removal or disablement of the material was a mistake or that the material was misidentified;
- Your full name, your email address, your mailing address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District court (i) in the judicial district where your address is located if the address is in the United States, or (ii) located in the Northern District of California (Santa Clara County), if your address is located outside the United States, and that you will accept service of process from the Complainant submitting the notice or his/her authorized agent.
- Your physical or electronic signature;
Please submit your Counter-Notice to IndustryCentral via our Counter-Claim Submission form to submit the form online, or by the alternate methods specified at the bottom of this page.
Alternate methods of claim submission
You may submit your request by including all pertinent information including your full name, contact information, and a complete description of your concern including the location(s) on our website where it appears, as well as your requested additions, corrections, or deletions
by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact us by mail at:
P. O. Box 1475
Agoura Hills, CA 91376-1475