- Castle Rock Entertainment
- a motion picture and television production company, was formed in the summer of 1987 by Alan Horn, Glenn Padnick, Rob Reiner, Andrew Scheinman and Martin Shafer. The Company was purchased by Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. in late 1993 and in 1996, Ted Turner merged his empire with Time/Warner. -
(Added: 8-Dec-1999 Hits: 1040 Rating: 4.33 Votes: 3) Recommend!
- American Zoetrope
- the 25-year-old motion picture production and post-production company founded by Francis Coppola, has always been in the forefront of marrying new video and computer technologies with traditional filmmaking techniques. -
(Added: 8-Dec-1999 Hits: 455 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Recommend!
(Added: 8-Dec-1999 Hits: 409 Rating: 8.00 Votes: 1) Recommend!
- NBC/Universal Studios, Inc
- We are one of the worlds leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience.
NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. -
(Added: 8-Dec-1999 Hits: 452 Rating: 8.00 Votes: 1) Recommend!
- Rysher Entertainment
- Headquarters in Los Angeles and offices in New York, Rysher Entertainment is one of the preeminent independent suppliers of programming to network, cable and first-run syndicated television. -
(Added: 8-Dec-1999 Hits: 391 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Recommend!
1 2 [Next >>]
- Universal Studios (Hollywood Lot)
- Today, Universal City continues to be one of the largest full-service production facilities. With 30 sound stages and a backlot that can replicate any location in the world, it is not only a filmmaker’s destination, but also the Entertainment Capital of Los Angeles. -
(Added: 8-Dec-1999 Hits: 389 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 30) Recommend!