- Creative Actors Alliance
- A networking group of talent that hosts events, workshops, and a great website to bring the entertainment community together. And check out our famous Monthly Showbiz Brunch! -
(Added: 11-Jul-2001 Hits: 218 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Recommend!
- Film LA, Inc.
- Filming information and permit process in Los Angeles, CA -
(Added: 8-Dec-1999 Hits: 284 Rating: 5.00 Votes: 2) Recommend!
- FLASH FORWARD INSTITUTE
- The Flash Forward program is geared toward the entertainment industry, designed to maximize your success in the shortest amount of time! -
(Added: 9-Aug-2001 Hits: 216 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Recommend!
- Independent Feature Project
- The IFP provides services to independent filmmakers of varying levels of experience which assist them in expressing their unique points of view. It facilitates a connection between the creative and business communities. Other goals of the organization are to expand and educate the audience for independent film, and to encourage the diversity and quality of independent production. -
(Added: 8-Dec-1999 Hits: 241 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Recommend!
- Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA)
- The Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) and its international counterpart, the Motion Picture Association (MPA) serve as the voice and advocate of the American motion picture, home video and television industries, domestically through the MPAA and internationally through the MPA. -
(Added: 8-Dec-1999 Hits: 353 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Recommend!
- National Association of Broadcasters (NAB)
- For 75 years, the National Association of Broadcasters has represented the radio and television industries in Washington -- before Congress, the FCC and federal agencies, the courts, and on the expanding international front. NAB provides leadership and it -
(Added: 8-Dec-1999 Hits: 264 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Recommend!
- National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE)
- The National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) is the world's largest and most influential nonprofit television programming organization. Based in Los Angeles, NATPE serves its more than 4,000 member companies by keeping them constantly apprised and updated on the rapid changes occurring almost daily in the global television environment. -
(Added: 8-Dec-1999 Hits: 284 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Recommend!
- SCRIPTWRITERS NETWORK
- The Scriptwriters Network is a non-profit organization committed to providing informational programs and professional opportunites for film and television writers who comprise the membership. -
(Added: 9-Aug-2001 Hits: 216 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Recommend!
- SMPTE is an international, award-winning technical society devoted to advancing the theory and application of motion imaging, including film, television, video, computer imaging, and telecommunications. Headquartered in White Plains, New York, SMPTE currently serves 10,000 members in 85 countries. -
(Added: 11-Feb-2000 Hits: 219 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Recommend!
- SteadiCam Operators Association
- Today, the Steadicam Operators Association represents Steadicam Operators around the world, providing referrals across the entire film and video industry. -
(Added: 8-Dec-1999 Hits: 227 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Recommend!
- The New York Film Club
- The New York Film Club is a loosely knit bunch of performing artists, filmmakers, crew members, and the like in the New York City area that got together to share ideas, and experiences, all in the hope of getting good films made. Our website launched in May 2000. -
(Added: 11-Jul-2000 Hits: 263 Rating: 5.00 Votes: 2) Recommend!
[<< Prev] 1 2
- Women in Film
- Women In Film is a professional organization founded in Los Angeles in 1973 with the commitment to recognize, develop, and actively promote the unique visions of women in the global communications industry. -
(Added: 8-Dec-1999 Hits: 237 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Recommend!