- The Screenplayers
- A growing alliance of accredited screenwriters who are using the
Internet to market their original screenplays. Links to useful film
industry web sites. -
(Added: 2-Apr-2000 Hits: 216 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Recommend!
- Theatre Group Studio
- Action! Classes based on the Method's principles of finding the objective, identifying the problem and taking action. Writers learn the importance of action versus counter-action. Directors learn the actors' process in order to give specific guidance. -
(Added: 8-Nov-2002 Hits: 175 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Recommend!
- Transatlantic Films
- European and French movies, comedies about sentiments, love etc... -
(Added: 7-Jan-2005 Hits: 167 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Recommend!
- VFXPro, the visual effects and special effects resource for media professionals, offers information and news updated daily on the art, technology and business of visual effects. -
(Added: 8-Jan-2000 Hits: 209 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Recommend!
[<< Prev] 1 2 3
- Virtual Literary Agency
- This comprehensive and easy to use business-to-business site is quick and convenient from virtually anywhere in the world, at anytime. Catagory choices include format, genre, subgenre, setting, and time period. Requests for a screenplay, treatment, or for more information on a specific property or on properties represented but not listed are only a click away. -
(Added: 23-Oct-2000 Hits: 267 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Recommend!