IndustryCentral Links Database - Linking Policy
You are invited to add your website to the IndustryCentral Links Database as long as it meets certain criteria (see below). We must maintain this policy in order to keep this website topical!
You may add your website in a maximum of two categories (seperate submissions) at this time. The only exception being our Job Posting Category. You may add an additional resource here if you maintain a seperate page for this purpose. The resource must link directly to the employment page.
All Resources added or modified, will be validated prior to being included in the database!
If you are the owner or responsible party for a resource already in our database, but do not have administrative privileges to that resource, we have provided a link to an application form on the "Modify a Site" page where you are encouraged to apply for a user name and password for that resource. Once accepted, you will be able to modify the resource information at any time.
Resources we WILL Accept
- Motion Picture and Television Industry Related websites.
- Websites related to services provided by and for the industry.
- Individually owned websites providing value to members of the Industry.
- Websites delivering Industry Related News content and Events.
Resources we will NOT accept
- Websites containing or promoting X-Rated, Adult oriented content.
- Free hosted websites. You must have your own URL.
- Websites which continually force the user to view "Pop-Up" Advertising.
- Websites "Under Construction", or containing incomplete content.
- Personal Home Pages containing resumes, family photos etc.
We are developing "Crew-List.net" where you will be able to post your resume online. (Coming Soon!)
- Websites which we deem, in our soul discretion, to be inappropriate.
Or else you may click here to go
Copyright © 1999 Simon & Associates