Networks 'squeezing' credits

IndustryCentral Discussion Board: Screen Credits: Networks 'squeezing' credits
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Robert Owen on Monday, June 26, 2000 - 07:20 am:

What gets my goat is the broadcast networks 'squeezing' the credits into an unredable box in order to put advertisements or news previews on screen at the same time.

Robert Owen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Bruce on Saturday, July 1, 2000 - 04:14 am:

Hear, hear!

Many people fought long and hard to earn the concept of screen credits, and now it's to the point of "Why bother"

If they don't squeeze them to the point of non-recognition, they run them by so fast you could never see anyones name anyway!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jeff on Wednesday, August 2, 2000 - 09:10 am:

I personally find it annoying not being able to read screen credits! I like seeing which of my friends or co-workers have worked on a particular production. Bruce's comments in the previous message are definitely appropriate!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Louis on Monday, January 19, 2004 - 10:56 am:

I hate it when the credits on TV are small and run at a fast rate? The movie industry need to sue the TV network.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"